We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified veterinary nurse with general practice experience and great customer focus to join a small team with big ambitions.
This is a fast-growing, independent, online business focused on pet health and everything they do is about putting pets and their owners first.
The small team are looking for a self-starter who can flourish when working in a remote team, someone who wants to provide the best customer experience and who is confident liaising with the veterinary team and manufacturers to resolve vet-specific or product-specific enquiries.
You must be able to think on your feet and work autonomously, plus have a proven track record with supporting the customer journey and driving improvement to customer engagement. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2-3 years professional experience working with customers and be keen and enthusiastic with a real desire to make a difference.
You must be brilliant at attention to detail, prioritising and managing your own workload due to the nature of working remotely. You must also be confident speaking directly to prospective and existing customers over the phone, whilst being understanding and empathetic towards their needs.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to learning, using new software and tools where available, and be computer literate and proficient in Office Suite. You will share in the teams passion for their mission to keep pets healthy and above all else have a love for cats and dogs.
As a new business this role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping customers setting up their pet subscriptions and offering ongoing support with their account if and when needed
- Assist customers via phone, LiveChat and email support tickets
- Offer advice to prospective customers looking to subscribe
- Providing customers with support for all account related activity
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team and other internal teams to identify opportunities for improving processes to drive customer success
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer engagement and drive customer retention
- Customer outreach – mail out / surveys
- Various other ad hoc duties as required
- Administrative skills
In return our client can offer you a fantastic, flexible, work / life balance – as a fully remote team you can enjoy flexibility in terms of where, when and how you work.
The working hours are flexible between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday and this role is open to both part-time and full-time applications.
In addition the rewards and benefits are:
- Competitive starting salary dependant on experience, to be discussed at interview
- Working within a fast paced, new and innovative brand in the pet sector
- Opportunity to get involved in multiple aspects of this growing business
- CPD allowance and contributions to registration fees to keep your experience up to date
- 20 days holiday PLUS your birthday off and all the usual UK public and bank holidays (pro-rata’d for part-time colleagues)
- Share options available
- Great job satisfaction
This is an excellent opportunity to help develop your skills and grow within this new and expanding business.
You need to be primarily UK based and eligible to work in the country.
If this role sounds of interest to you please contact [email protected] with a copy of your CV or call me on 07900 054 465.
Not all of our roles are on our website, so if you are looking to move jobs, please get in touch to discuss your options.
If this vacancy isn’t quite right for you, please visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to view a full list of our current vacancies. You can also sign up for email alerts to receive news of new vacancies the second they are posted.
Bright Leaf Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialising in veterinary recruitment. We have been placing exceptional veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles around the United Kingdom, Dubai and Australia since 2010. Our team of expert recruiters have over two decades of experience in the veterinary recruitment industry.