Our client is opening a new out of hours service and is looking for a full time night emergency vet. This a is a full time role with shift patterns to be confirmed nearly the opening date.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for emergency and OOH work, strong clinical skills, an ECC qualification, strong organisation and planning skills/experience and excellent communications skills.
Your responsibilities will include
- To provide patient triage, assessment and emergency consultations.
- To provide diagnostic services including xray, ultrasound, endoscopy, lab and clinical pathology.
- To provide patients with hospitalisation and intensive care.
- To provide medical/surgical treatment.
- To communicate and up-date clients with clinical status, progress and developments.
- To work with the shift team of nurses and ACAs.
- To record case notes accurately and completely on Robovet (Practice Management System) and Clinic documentation (anaesthetic records, hospitalisation and intensive care sheets etc).
- To estimate fees and costs accurately and communicate estimates to clients.
- To book fees, products and consumables accurately.
- Case transition management (admission and discharge) at the beginning and end of shifts – communication to clients and practice members
- To process insurance claims.
- Minimise debt risk for individual cases.
- To support the Principle in administration of the Veterinary surgeon rota and shift cover.
- To support the development and implement Clinical procedures and protocols.
- To develop and maintain Standards.
- To liaise with clients regarding complaints and issues.
If you would like to apply then please contact Steph@brightleaf.co.uk or give me a call on 01422 433900
If this vacancy isn’t quite right for you, please visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to view a full list of our current vacancies. You can also sign up for email alerts to receive news of new vacancies the second they are posted.
Bright Leaf Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialising in veterinary recruitment. We have been placing exceptional veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles around the United Kingdom, Dubai and Australia since 2010. Our team of expert recruiters have over two decades of experience in the veterinary recruitment industry.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.