LIVE COVID VACANCY
Our Tier 3 hospital client in West Sussex would like to recruit a Clinical Director to join their large team of 9 vets. This is a great opportunity for a vet experienced in leading and mentoring a small team to step up to a larger opportunity and upskill to include more business and people management responsibilities.
This senior role involves, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining high clinical standards.
- Identifying business opportunities for practice growth.
- Review of profit and loss accounts alongside the regional team and using intuition to highlight areas where savings and opportunities are clear.
- Working alongside the regional teams to plan an efficient rota.
- Management of a team of vets, including performance management, succession planning and CPD plans.
- Working alongside the head nurse to ensure that the nursing team is running in the most efficient and appropriate way.
Successful candidates will have around 5 years experienced gained in a UK practice environment. Ideally they will have a certificate or will be close to completion one.
As well as being an excellent clinician, they will also possess a high level of business acumen.
The practice is exceptionally well equipped, facilities include;
- hydrotherapy pool,
- cold laser,
- surgical equipment,
- and endoscopy.
Practice interests include;
- Internal medicine,
The practice and operates 24/7. They operate their own OOH's team . The roata is based around a 4 day week with 1/3 saturdays.
Salary ITRO 65-70k
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.