Our client on the Essex / London Border have a vacancy for an experienced Orthopaedic Veterinary Surgeon to join them as a partner. Candidates must be working up to TPLO level to satisfy existing surgery levels. Surgical cases regularly consist of, cruciate and fracture repairs, complex lump removals, wound management and BOAS assessment.
Practice equipment includes:
- Laparoscopic kit
- orthopaedic equipment
- digital x-ray
- full lab
- easy access to MRI and CT
- radioline treatment
This practice offers referral support to a large number of local practices as well as out of hour care. It is an RCVS accredited practice with 6 vets currently with a large support team of nurses.
Partnership with our client offers a huge number of benefits:
- Negotiable buy in percentage, up to 50%
- Clinical freedom
- Exceptional earnings potential
- Support in gaining buy in funding
- Freedom sell all or some of your shareholding at anytime.
- Support in managing the business aspects of the role.
Generally, rota's are based on working a 4 day week with a share of weekend working.
For an informal chat with our client, please contact us at Bright Leaf Recruitment.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.