Our client based in rural Cumbria are surrounded by beautiful countryside and coasts and yet have good transport links are looking for Junior Mixed Animal Vets to join their team of 14.
They are looking for Junior Vets as either new graduate interns (they have a comprehensive intern programme with mentoring and structured progression) or as a junior vet with one or two years’ experience and who is looking for a congenial working environment in a very lovely location.
We can provide further details and job descriptions are as follows:
New Graduate Intern:
• Mixed practice with 50 / 50 split farm and small animal
• Some TB testing but minimal (we have a full time tester)
• Structured mentoring and progression to junior vet
• Full support in a very mixed practice
• Modern facilities and technical gadgets
• Mixed practice, with flexibility on split between farm and small animal
• Experienced support
• Good facilities and support team
• All equipment that can be expected in a first opinion rural practice
• Comfortable out of hours rota on farm calls only
• No small animal out of hours
• Excellent working conditions
If this role sounds of interest please email your CV through to [email protected] or give me a call on 01422 433900.
Not all of our roles are on our website, so if you are looking to move jobs, please get in touch to discuss your options.
If this vacancy isn’t quite right for you, please visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to view a full list of our current vacancies. You can also sign up for email alerts to receive news of new vacancies the second they are posted.
Bright Leaf Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialising in veterinary recruitment. We have been placing exceptional veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles around the United Kingdom, Dubai and Australia since 2010. Our team of expert recruiters have over two decades of experience in the veterinary recruitment industry.