Managing Clinical Director - Fixed Term Position - Manchester
We have a fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership to grow and develop an amazing team in South Manchester. This is a 12-18 month Fixed Term Position.
Our client are looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with management experience to join their Senior Management Team (SMT) with wellbeing at the heart of their ethos.
The role is that of managing Clinical Director, working alongside the existing Clinical Director and overseeing the whole Group, reporting to the Business Development Director for the North West.
The Group has 6 first opinion branches, an admin centre and new hospital that houses A&E, inpatient and multidisciplinary referral services. The A&E and referral services are provided to both internal clients and surrounding practice clients.
The main responsibilites of this role is to foster the caring and supportive working environment, provide excellent customer care, and build on the high clinical standards across first opinion, referral and emergency work whilst undertaking the values of being approachable, respectful, collaborative, supportive and dedicated.
This is a full-time position and you must have an inclusive and flexible approach to all opportunities, job-share and alternative working patterns will be considered, but it would typically entail:
• 40 hours over a five-day working week
• A mix of clinical and non-clinical work - to provide on ground support to our teams as well as day to day management and strategic business planning
• Travel between the branches, admin team and hospital
• Being available for advice and urgent decision-making requests
• Visiting local A&E and surrounding referring practices to promote and develop the groups services
• Salary circa 65,000 plus pa (pro-rata), dependent on experience.
A typical candidate should have:
• Significant experience in small animal Veterinary practice (10+ years as a guide)
• Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of having managed a team
• Passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication
• Ability to mentor and coach others
• Desire to serve current client base and develop services further
• Confidence in decision making, able to consider the business as a whole
• Excellent judgement and analytical skills, preferably with experience in business operations and financial understanding (though training will be provided)
If this role sounds of interest please email your CV through to [email protected] or give me a call on 01422 433900.
Not all of our roles are on our website, so if you are looking to move jobs, please get in touch to discuss your options.
If this vacancy isn’t quite right for you, please visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to view a full list of our current vacancies. You can also sign up for email alerts to receive news of new vacancies the second they are posted.
Bright Leaf Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialising in veterinary recruitment. We have been placing exceptional veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles around the United Kingdom, Dubai and Australia since 2010. Our team of expert recruiters have over two decades of experience in the veterinary recruitment industry.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.