Compassionate full-time RVN.
- Small, friendly, well equipped, progressive, and forward thinking and independent practice with a busy caseload and high clinical standards.
- Varied medical and surgical caseload.
- The chance to properly utilise your nursing skills and offer nurse clinics.
- The opportunity to help educate clients and really make a difference to animal's lives.
- Your ideas will be listened to.
Compassionate, flexible, and dedicated individual with a positive, proactive, and enthusiastic outlook, who still loves being a nurse.
Small, well equipped, independent Small Animal practice, (including busy Laboratory) based in Bedfordshire.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Full-time position.
- No OOHs, No Bank Holidays, No Sundays, no night in-patient checks.
- Great Rota.
- CPD encouraged and funded.
The rota will be in shifts with early shifts starting at 08.30 and a late shift ending at 19.30, Monday – Friday, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30 -12.30/13.00.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.