- CT imaging
- Digital and dental x-ray,
- Bronchoscope and endoscope,
- Blood pressure machine,
- Full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser,
- Bone kit
- Full ex-lap kit including suction and diathermy and lap spay equipment.
- Competitive salary depending on experience up to £90k
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVA memberships
- 5-weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Further certificate funding should you with to develop your skills further
Not all our exceptional roles are listed on our website. So, if you're considering a career move, please get in touch with us directly to discuss your options. Our team of expert recruiters has extensive experience in the veterinary industry and can guide you towards the best opportunities available.
If our current vacancy doesn't match your requirements, we encourage you to visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to explore a comprehensive list of our current vacancies in the field of Small Animal Veterinary Surgery. Additionally, sign up for our email alerts to stay updated on the latest job openings tailored to your interests.
Bright Leaf Recruitment has been successfully placing highly skilled Small Animal Veterinary Surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles across the United Kingdom, Dubai, and Australia since 2010. Trust our expertise and industry knowledge to help you find the perfect match for your career goals. Contact us today and take the next step towards a fulfilling career as a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.